To all players and even beginners if you are looking to visit a club you have come to the right place!
We will try to keep the pages up to date but it is always best to phone before visiting a club for the first time.
Any issues Phone Andrew +27832607530
Thursday Morning Scrabble Club
Roosevelt park recreation Centre, Preller drive, Roosevelt Park
Contact: Sandra Meyberg
- Usually about 20 players of varying levels. Very sociable club and beginners are most welcome. 3 or 4 games are played with the second being a competition game.
- R5 gets you tea/coffee, cake and Scrabble.
- A new club WOW
- Started by Rajen Pillay in January 2019
Meet on Wednesday 14h00 -18h00 and Saturday 13h00 – 18h00
Venue: Salt & Pepper Restaurant (Great Pizza)
Contact: Rajen Pillay
- There is a Whatsapp Group) created by Rajen – call or whatsapp
- 10 -12 players at a time
- FUN FUN FUN
Centurion Scrabble Club
- The Centurion Scrabble Club is a thriving organization with a regular attendance of 10-12 enthusiastic members. Scrabbling takes place on Tuesdays from 12 noon, rain or shine: stalwart scrabblers are not deterred by extreme heat, rain, wind or cold.
Founded in May, 2005.
- Benoni Scrabble Club
- This club has been running for 19 years and is currently under the leadership of Kathy Cameron. They host a tournament towards the end of each year. All
- They meet Thursday nights at 19h00 at number 25 11th avenue, Northmead, Benoni. A drink and a game with Gary Birch, Kathy Cameron or Graham Ashkettle
- Fees are R20.00 per month or R200.00 for the whole year.
Contact Kathy on 0118495911
- or (after hours) 0116522822
- (work) or 082 938 8744 (cell)
THORTON SCRABBLE CLUB
- We meet on Tuesday night from 7.30 p.m. at the PINELANDS
- BOWLING CLUB, Central Square, Pinelands Library at 19h30.
- Retreat Scrabble Club
- Meet on Thursdays at the Meadowridge Library, Howard Drive, Meadowridge at 7.45pm. Carol Parker heads up the club, her number is 0825957368 or 021 715 3247
Lansdowne Scrabble Club
Wednesday at 6.30pm at Kenilworth Centre Food Court headed up by Estelle Marnie 021 697 2664
Rhodes University scrabble club
- Contact Thabang Brian Mokoena
Hillcrest Scrabble Club
Mary Botha mailto: email@example.com)